Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shannon’s Complimentary December Julep Maven box!



Early on in December I received an e-mail from Julep with tracking information on a Maven box.  I got the e-mail on my cell phone so I had to wait ‘til I could get to a computer to open the e-mail to really find out what was going on.  I knew I didn’t sign up for a box.  When I finally got to a computer I noticed I received another e-mail from Julep so I opened that and saw they provided me with a complimentary December Julep Maven box for the holiday season!  To say I was surprised was an understatement!

My American Beauty box arrived and I have to say the polish shades I received were completely GORGEOUS!  I also received a Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub along with a peppermint puff and a jeweled ring.  I’ll be honest, I ended up tossing the ring in the garbage because it would have turned my skin green in a millisecond (my skin is very sensitive to jewelry). I have not tried the food scrub as of yet because I have a peppermint one I bought a while back in my shower.

The two polish shades I received were as follows:
-          Patti
o       According to Julep, Patti is: a full coverage black multi-dimensional glitter.
-          Julia
o       According to Julep, Julia is a: purple orchid with golden micro-glitter metallic.





No comments:

Post a Comment