Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shannon’s Mini Target Haul

I popped into Target almost two weeks ago and these are the few items I came out with.  I initially went in to check out the clearance section and picked up a bunch of stuff to put away for next year (candy bags, cupcake papers, etc.) but this is the beauty and random items I picked up.  I went through the dollar section at Target and these little electric cord holders were 70% off and I figured the hamburger was adorable – plus I needed something to wrap my iPod earphones around.  Of course when I brought it home and went to wrap my earphones around it, I found the holder isn’t big enough so my earphone cord tends to wrap around the little holder – but nonetheless it’s more “organized” than it was before.  I then picked up 2 of the new Maybelline Color Whispers.  The formulation is pretty great and I really do want a few more of these … the hoarder in me is like “moooooreee!!!”  The two shades I picked up are: Berry Merry and A Plum Prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment