Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BzzCampaign: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil

About a month ago I was invited to partake in a BzzAgent BzzCampaign for Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil.  I opted into the campaign and waited for my package.  According to the website the box was scheduled to be sent toward the end of December -- which I thought was a little odd since the time ticker for the campaign kept ticking away.  By the time I received the package I had 10 days left for review.  Anyway!  I've been advised this is to be really quick review campaign.

This product is part of the new Suave Professionals Moroccan haircare line - which features shampoos, conditioners and a shine serum.  According to Suave the styling oil can be used 3 separate ways -- 1) before shampooing as a shine serum, 2) after showering for styling or 3) on dry hair as a finisher.  I have smelled the oil in the container and it doesn't have a distinct smell to it -- it smells rather odorless but once I start playing around with it I'll be able to tell so.

No comments:

Post a Comment