Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shannon’s Belated Avon Haul

First – my apologies as this is an older haul.  The photos have been sitting on my camera waiting for me to post and I’ve been neglecting them as I’ve been going after the more recent photos lately.  But neglect aside – this is an Avon haul/purchase I had made.  For a while I was obsessed and ordering Avon every 2-weeks when a new campaign arrived.  Since I haven’t been given a new campaign book I haven’t purchased anything in a while.  Which reminds me … I need to contact my Avon representative.  But enough rambling aside here’s what I picked up:

-    Avon Nail Pro+ Nail Polish -  Jade
-    Avon Nail Pro+ Nail Polish -  Sunshine
-    Avon Nail Pro+ Nail Polish -  Lagoon
-    Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad – Caribbean Sunset
-    Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner – Chocolate
-    Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner – Soft Black



No comments:

Post a Comment