Saturday, November 17, 2012

BzzAgent : Received my Burts Bees Intense Hydration Kit




I admit this is a super late and belated post.  I received this box a few weeks ago and just haven’t gotten around to posting about my receiving it.  I received an e-mail from BzzAgent advising that I qualified to participate in this Burts Bees Intense Hydration BzzCampaign.  Quite excitedly I opted in because I have heard so many great things about the Burts Bees brand – and I haven’t tried any of their products outside of their chapstick.  Anyways!
 
The Burts Bees intense hydration line consists of a full line (day lotion, night cream, treatment mask, cream cleanser, and eye cream) designed to aid in trapping and retaining moisture in the skin.  The following is from the Burts Bees website about this particular line: “Clary Sage, a remarkable botanical that thrives in its harsh environment because of its ability to retain moisture, is the inspiration behind Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple, revitalized skin and our best natural anti-aging solution. Our cream cleanser leaves your skin incredibly soft while our day lotion, eye cream and night cream help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Add the treatment mask for an immediate dose of hydration to give your skin a revitalized look.”

I was quite surprised to see three full-size products and a boatload of samples (night and day creams).  BzzAgent certainly hooked us folks up who were involved in this campaign.  Here’s what I received in my box:

-          Intense Hydration – Cream Cleanser
-          Intense Hydration – Treatment Mask
-          Intense Hydration – Night Cream
-          Intense Hydration – Day Lotion (samples)
-          Intense Hydration – Night Cream (samples)


No comments:

Post a Comment