Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shannon’s Amazon Haul

This is a bit of a late haul – but better late than never.  I ended up purchasing this stuff simply because I wanted the Bye Bye Blemish.  I went to order it from Ulta but it was sold out online and since none of my local pharmacies carry the product – Amazon came to my rescue.  I knew I had wanted some Steripods since I had been placing them in my Amazon cart for months.  Unfortunately the item is only an “add on” item meaning it doesn’t qualify toward free shipping.  The same went with a few items I purchased so I kept having to expand my laundry list of purchases to get free shipping (which in turn only spends more money….)  Anyway, here’s what I picked up:

- Steripod Toothbrush Sanitizers (2-pack)
- Bye Bye Blemish for acne – Drying Lotion
- Oral B Glide – 3D White Floss Picks [I purchased because I cannot find the Oral B floss picks my dentist gives me and it’s driving me crazy lol]
- 4 ½ inch watch link remover [Purchased this because I hadn’t been able to wear my watch I purchased online because the links needed to be removed.  I got this on Amazon for $3.50 and it works perfectly. I’m clueless when it comes to watches, etc., and I was able to remove the links in my watch quite simply]

So there you have it, my Amazon haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment