Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shannon's Amazing Clearance Haul!

I popped into one of the local grocery stores yesterday after running a few errands.  I needed to pick a couple things up and since I was right next door I popped on in instead of driving to the grocery store nearest my house.  In this particular grocery store I tend to check out their clearance section (in the back of the store near the dairy section) because they tend to clearance items just because there's only a few of the item remaining so they throw them on the clearance shelf to get rid of them.  I was looking through the cold medicine bin and tucked in the very corner of the bin were a few of these AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing Systems marked down to $5!  I've seen a few people sharing hauls where they've purchased these systems and really like them -- so I figured why not?  I've been looking for acne cleanser that worked, so with fingers crossed, I tried it out tonight and hope to enjoy the results.  I also spotted a single eos lip balm in summer fruit!  The greatest part?  It was 90 CENTS! SCORE!  I have my eos lip balm on my computer at work, so I threw this one in my purse to have with me all the time.  I prefer medicated lip balms the most, but these are nice when I just feel my lips are slightly dry -- but with the one at work?  I've been slathering that bad boy on all day -- almost like it's part of my daily work routine haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment