Sunday, May 6, 2012

SPOTTED @ Big Lots: Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit


I went to Big Lots yesterday really only to pick up some headphones that my boyfriend wanted, but of course, I started looking around. I'll get around to posting my haul at some point. Anyway! While in the beauty section I noticed this display, up on the top shelf of the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kits! The greatest part? They are ONLY $6.50!
I currently own a Nail Express stamping kit and picked it up for $10 at CVS (which was technically free after ECB's) but it's a great savings for anyone who wanted a stamping kit and hasn't picked one up yet. My local store had a pretty large display which wasn't really touched.

The Salon Express stamping kit aids in creating designs on your fingernails, which can transform your manicure into something you would get at a nail salon. It's all DIY, so you can get as creative with your designs as you want. I will say this though, if you want to get your hands on one of these for this price, I'd suggest popping into your local Big Lots and seeing if they have one and picking it up if you want one. I can't say I've seen this kit this low anywhere (and trust me, I get around in the shopping world LOL).

QUESTIONS:

-Do you own a nail stamping kit? If not, will you be heading out to try to pick one up?
-Do you shop at Big Lots periodically?

Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment