Monday, May 28, 2012

40% off Revlon HAUL!

 
 
I was far too excited to not share this haul so I wanted to post this quickly, especially since the sale is going on this week. I've been wanting to try the new Revlon Kissable Just Bitten Balm Stains and I knew Rite Aid is having a 40% off sale off Revlon this week! So what'd that mean? I drove to Rite Aid yesterday to pick some up BUT my Rite Aid didn't have any. I asked the girl to call the other local store and she went into the office and was gone for literally 15 minutes. She apparently called a few different stores and found one that "had" them. Yeah, I went to that store and they had lip butters NOT balm stains -- so that made me totally annoyed LOL. So I went home and started calling around different stores. Today, I got home from a very long day and spoke to an associate at a store about 15 minutes away and she said they had 2 displays which were relatively full. AHH!! So I jumped in my car and flew to Rite Aid. The 40% off applies to makeup items -- not polish (those are $2.99 this week). I had a $2 off coupon at Target BUT they didn't have any when I went yesterday and the deal at Rite Aid made them like 30 cents cheaper. With the sale this week the balm stains will ring up $5.39 each without any applicable sales tax.

So here's what I picked up:

- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Lollipop
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 025 Sweetheart Valentine
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 005 Crush Beguin
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- 001 Honey Douce

I have not tried them as of yet, but if I do find I enjoy them, I am DEFINITELY hitting up Rite Aid again before the sale ends Saturday night to pick up a few more shades!

1 comment: