Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NOTM: Beach Front - Milani

 
 
I FINALLY got around to painting my nails! It's only been over a month, but they're nicely painted and have been for 2 days with no chipping or anything. The color is absolutely stunning and I really love how it turned out. I had picked up Milani's Nail Lacquer in Beach Front a while ago and have been wanting to use it in a manicure - so I did just that! I also used my Milani Base and Top coat which I bought back on Cyber Monday and had yet to use (yeah, hoarder what can I say...). The three products work marvelously together and I can say I REALLY love their base and top coat.

Beach Front is a bright baby/sky blue shade with metallic silvery/white shimmers in it. It's definitely hard to photograph (keeping in mind I painted my nails after midnight so some of the photos were taken with artificial light & one outside in the direct sunlight) the shimmers but they are noticeable in the bottle and both on the nail after application. It's definitely an eye catching shade, but not too over the top. I love it and find myself looking at my nails during the day.

PRODUCTS USED:
1 coat of Milani Smoothe Base Coat
2 coats of Milani Nail Lacquer - Beach Front
1 coat of Milani Glosse Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment