Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sephora Haul

This is a little bit of an older Sephora haul … but better late than never!

When I had popped into Sephora I noticed they had a few more shades of the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in stock.  When the line first launched and I finally got into Sephora they were completely wiped out and had been wiped out for more than a month.  Finally during this visit they had one option available in the medium.  I tried the tester on my skin and thought it was the wrong shade because I felt the yellow-undertone medium was more my shade.  The sales associate that was there felt this was my exact shade … so I took her advice and purchased it.

Then on the way to the checkout I spotted this fragrance sampler box.  The Prelude to a Kiss box includes 5 “Sephora Favorites” where the box was $20 and contains sample size perfumes for testing. Once I decide what scent is more up my alley, I can bring the little card inside and pick up a roller ball of my choice.  What really pushed me into purchasing this was the fact that Flowerbomb was one of the options.  Within the box the following fragrances are available: Chloe L’eau de Chloe, Gucci Guilty, Ralph Lauren Romance (which I own), Tocca Colette and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?

No comments:

Post a Comment