Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mini Dollar Tree Haul!

I popped into the Dollar Tree last week to pick up a few things and to also see what they had. While there I picked up a few things … because frankly, when can I go into a store and not buy something?  I noticed in the beauty aisle they had a few Elf matte lip colors, so I picked up 2 shades I don’t own.  I also spotted these SUPER adorable Disney q-tip tins that had Mickey and Minnie Mouse on them.  I quite honestly didn’t need them, but they were too cute to pass up … plus for $1 why not, right?

Here’s what I snagged:

-          Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cotton Swabs in metaltins
-          Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in Coral
-          Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in Praline

QUESTION:
Have you picked up any goodies at the Dollar Tree as of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment