Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dollar Store Beauty Haul!



I went to a local Dollar Store yesterday and after browsing the aisles happened to notice a 3-tiered bin that is usually not in the corner. One of the guys that works there had a shopping cart filled with boxes and what immediately caught my attention was “MILANI” printed on the sides of the boxes. Milani … in the dollar store? That sent me into overdrive and I started poking through the display. There were Milani lip glosses, lipsticks, Revlon nail stickers, Sally Hansen gel nail polishes, Maybelline foundation and powder, highlighters, eyeliners, mascaras, etc.

I may have been the first person to start looking at the stuff because the top bin was piled high. It was a bit overwhelming because there was no where to put anything after looking through it but to pile it to one side and begin moving the pile back when done. If I had more time, I would’ve gone through it more thoroughly but since I was already running late on picking up my boyfriend I purchased what I got my hands on and left.

Here’s what I picked up on my first trip:
  • NYC Big Bold Bronzing Powder in 602 Metripolitan
  • Maybelline Dreamlumi touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
  • Maybelline Dreamlumi touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
  • Revlon Chroma-Chamelon nail enamel in Amethyst
  • Revlon Chroma-Chamelon nail enamel in Rose Gold
  • Revlon Chroma-Chamelon nail enamel in Cobalt
  • Revlon Chroma-Chamelon nail enamel in Pink Quartz

QUESTION:
Have you scored any unexpected buys as of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment