Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Walmart Bonne Bell Liplites Haul

I have heard rave reviews (and watched a few YouTube videos – shot out to Nicole Guerriero) about Bonne Bell Liplites, particularly about how Strawberry Parfait is a milky-pink dupe for Nars Turkish Delight.  So while at my local super Walmart I made sure to hit up that section of the beauty department.  I admit, if I wasn’t on the lookout for it, I probably would have never noticed them.

After scanning the selection at my store, I decided to pick up two shades – the Nars dupe as well as a creamy shimmery light brown shade.  They’re relatively affordable, if I recall correctly they are $3 each.

Here’s what I picked up:

* Bonne Bell Liplites in Strawberry Parfait
* Bonne Bell Liplites in Cappuccino

QUESTION:
Have you tried anything from Bonne Bell?

No comments:

Post a Comment