Thursday, May 16, 2013

Amazon Haul: “Ghetto” Beauty Blenders



I admit, I’ve wanted to try the Beauty Blender, but I just cannot drop $20+ on a sponge. Just. Can’t. Do. It!  While browsing Amazon I started looking at Beauty Blenders, thinking perhaps I’d find them for less online (hopefully).  Nay on that go – but I found knock-off Beauty Blenders in a pack of four, providing 2 tear drop shape and 2 egg shape sponges.  They were shipped from China and I paid like $5.50 with shipping for them to arrive.  It took about 2-3 weeks for delivery.

I admit they are a little bouncy.  I have not tried them yet to see how they apply, but since I haven’t tried the Beauty Blender I have nothing to compare it to.  I typically wear BB Cream or Mineral Powder as my foundation but lately I’ve purchased a few liquid foundations to try out so I figured this would be nice to try with them.  I also wanted to try it with my BB cream to see if it gives me a glowier look.

No comments:

Post a Comment