Friday, November 22, 2013

Avon Haul

Avon Calling!



This is an older haul and the photo has been sitting on my camera so to do some picture purging, I figured I might as well post this.  I mean, better late than never right?  I submitted this order when Avon was running a deal with Fergie perfumes and I got 2 bottles for the price of 1 or it was a buy one get one 50% off.  Since I owned one of the Fergie perfumes, I figured I might as well get the other 2 since I enjoyed the one I had.  I made sure to look up reviews and they ranged from all across the board, but for the most part the reviews were pleasantly positive.

Since I’ve also been looking into serums, when Avon launched their clinical multi-tone skin corrector serum I decided to pick it up. Since it was an introductory product, I got it for a little bit less than its future price.  I admit, I have not tried this yet, but since I’m trying a new serum at the moment, this one will be on the back burner until I’m done with that serum.

Here’s what I ordered:
  • Fergie Outspoken perfume
  • Fergie Outspoken Intense perfume
  • Anew Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone skin Corrector

QUESTION:
Have you tried any new Avon products as of late?


No comments:

Post a Comment