Sunday, November 17, 2013

Haul: Revlon Matte Balms & Lacquer Balms

Many thanks to the couponing community on Instagram for posting this DD-deal (double dip deal) for Walgreen’s Saturday night. About 2 weeks ago I purchased my first matte balm (haven’t opened that one yet) for $6.99 but thanks to this deal and some register rewards I only paid $3.01 for ALL 8 of these!  How so you ask?

Well, Revlon at Walgreens  (primarily at early activation stores) was ringing up 40% off as well as Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. So it was essentially $5.39/ea for the 1st & 2.69/ea for the 2nd. Inside the Walgreen’s coupon booklet (found in-store) there is a $2 Walgreens Revlon coupon and once scanned it takes $2 off each and every Revlon lip product in your transaction.  So with that it made the first balm $3.39 and the second $0.69 – so truthfully it was $4.08 for both.  If you had the $1 off Revlon manufacturers coupon from the Sunday paper, you would’ve paid even less ($2.08 for 2)  Unfortunately I did not have any manufacturer coupons, but I did have register rewards so that helped me out a ton.

So after my register rewards (for many of my free Nature Made vitamins I had purchased last week) I only paid $3.01 out of pocket for all of these! Talk about an amazing deal!

Here are all the shades I picked up:

Matte Balms:
  • Striking
  • Elusive
  • Showy
  • Standout
  • Complex
  • Sultry

Lacquer Balms:
  • Ingenue
  • Coy

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Revlon Matte or Lacquer Balms?

No comments:

Post a Comment