Friday, November 22, 2013

The Body Shop Haul!



It shouldn’t come as a surprise that I love The Body Shop! I love The Body Shop so much that I have a stock pile in some of their products (particularly their tea tree line) and still have a list of items I want to try/replenish. I’ve been telling myself I was on a The Body Shop “no buy” but when I stumbled upon a $10 off $20 coupon which was featured on coupons.com I couldn’t help myself. I printed 2 coupons out and stuck them in my bag as I was anticipating a trip to the mall.

It was “meant to be” because when I got to the mall and the store was offering one of their spin the wheel deals. I spun the wheel and got 40% off all merchandise in the store. I made sure to ask the girl who gave me the discount card if I could use the $10 off $20 coupon and the 40% and I was told I could. So, that meant shopping spree … haha, no, not really.

Browsing the store I was immediately drawn to their new honey line.  The body butter smelled amazing, but I don’t really need any more body butters at the moment. Needless to say I did two transactions and only paid $22 for everything … which is fabulous since the hand and foot butter is $22 on its own.

Here’s what I picked up:
  • Spa Wisdom of Africa Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter
  • Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub
  • Honeymania Eau du Toilette
  • White Musk Smokey Rose Eau du Parfum

QUESTION:
What are some of your favorite – or new favorite products from The Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment