Sunday, November 17, 2013

Haul: Practically free Vitamins & Makeup

I frequent the posts by fellow couponers on Instagram to see what deals are popping up in stores. I admit, my coupon game can be pretty snazzy, but I don’t have all the time in the world to seek out deals on my own – so that’s where the internet becomes a great tool.

Last week instagram and the couponing blogs were going bonkers because Nature Made vitamins were on sale, where if you bought two you paid less for the 2 than you would’ve if they were buy one get one 50% off.  The great thing also was that with each 2 bottles of vitamins you were awarded 3,000 register rewards ($3 equivalent) – without there being a cap on how many you could purchase.

Now if you take vitamins daily, like I, this sounds like a great deal … but to spend $10-18 to get $3 back, well, isn’t quite worth it.  But what made it worth it? Well the $5 off Nature Made coupons which were available in the Walgreen’s diabetes magazine. We were able to pair up $5 coupons on each bottle of vitamins (unless the equivalent total was $8 – then you could use a $5 and a $3 coupon).  I was able to get a number of vitamins completely free (B-12, Vitamin C, D3, etc.) the other vitamins I got I paid $2 for and got $3 back on my Rewards card.

After coupons, I only paid $7.30 for all the items pictured (the Elf Evil Queen kit was on clearance for $4.99 – but was originally $9.99). Talk about a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment