Friday, August 9, 2013

The Body Shop Haul



Believe it or not, this is the 2nd The Body Shop haul I did online within weeks of each other (there was also a third…).  The Body Shop’s online store was having fabulous sales week after week and well, I am a true sucker for a sale!  I had a $10 Groupon to use which helped lower my out of pocket expense – plus with my Love Your Body discount and the sale, I saved quite a bit of money.

Since I do have acne prone and oily skin I have grown to love the Tea Tree line from The Body Shop. It’s perfect, calming and really helps neutralize my acne once I’ve got my face “under control”. I was out of a few products and I was interested in trying the creamy cleanser which was an online exclusive.

Here’s what I picked up:

-          Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash (x2)
-          Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash (x2)
-          Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes
-          Tea Tree Skin Cleaning Foaming Cleanser
-          Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo (large bottle)
-          Vitamin C Microdermabrasion single use

QUESTION:
What is your favorite product from The Body Shop?




No comments:

Post a Comment