Monday, December 2, 2013

Haul: Bye Bye Blemish

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion has become a staple in my acne skincare routine whenever I have a large/small breakout on my face. I realize this product isn’t a miracle worker (meaning it is not going to get rid of all my acne) but it’s a pretty stand-up product where it helps treat my acne, reducing some of it and working at shrinking others.

In case you’re not aware, Bye Bye Blemish is a sulfur based acne skincare product. So with sulfur based product, the product does have a very noticeable scent to it. But after a few minutes it doesn’t come off as very noticeable. Mario Badescu as well as other skin care lines have come out with drying lotion sulfur products.

I had this on my list of things to repurchase … and then I realized when I used my product last I didn’t screw the cap on all the way so some of the liquid had evaporated. So I went into “panic mode” and submitted an order on Amazon for it.  Hooray for Amazon and hooray for Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion!

You can see my review of the product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment