Friday, December 20, 2013

Bath & Body Works Haul

I received an e-mail last week letting me know about a 1-day sale at Bath & Body Works where their 3-wick candles were on sale for $8 each. I know basically ALL month long candles have been 2 for $22 but I honestly held off from purchasing any because I knew this sale would be coming along. I remembered a week or two before Christmas last year the sale popped up and I had high hopes it would reappear this year and it did! Hooray!

While shopping at the mall I picked up a couple candles. Unfortunately the candle stock was pretty picked through at this particular store so I wasn’t able to get all that I was hoping to get, but I was able to get some goodies. I stacked my $10 off $30 and was able to get all four candles for $22. Quite a steal! I also had a free gift with any $10 purchase and since the coupons came together, I was able to stack them.

I originally grabbed my beloved Paris Amour body spray, but was told that the body sprays are $14 and the free gift is a $12 value.  Kind of lame considering before B&BW repacked their sprays you could get a body spray and you can’t even pay the $2 difference. I’m not huge on their body lotions and I don’t truthfully need another body wash. I spotted the Forever Red body sprays for $12 and brought it up to the cashier. She told me that those are originally $16 and on sale for $12 but for a one-time only she’d let it slide.

Here’s what I got:
-          Party Dress
-          Mahogany Teakwood
-          Peach Bellini
-          Black Tie
-          Forever Red Body Spray

QUESTION:
Have you taken part of any of the Bath & Body Work sales? And are you anxiously awaiting the Annual Clearance event starting December 26th??

No comments:

Post a Comment