Sunday, December 1, 2013

Klout Perk: Freeman Masks

I was awarded a Klout perk which was featuring Freeman masks.  I’ve tried some Freeman products in the past and have enjoyed them pretty much across the board. There have been a number of Freeman products I have not tried, so I was pretty excited to see the Charcoal & Black Sugar mask in the package I received. Since I have oily/acne prone skin I enjoy the effect charcoal has on my skin … so I’m pretty much excited to see how that mask fairs on my skin.  I’ve tried the cucumber mask in the past, but I have never tried their avocado mask so again, another product I’m looking forward to trying.

These are the few masks I’ve received:

Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask. According to the pamphlet, this mask is an all-over face mask for total renewal.  It is a thick gel mask that dries into a thin sheet that you peel to reveal brand-spanking new skin.

Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask. According to the pamphlet, this is a great product to use in the T-Zone or any oily spots. It’s supposed to channel old school beauty routines with Freeman’s modern-day clay mask that pulls toxins out of the skin.

Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask. This product is supposed to be great for dull, dry patches.  According to the pamphlet, the new product starts as a scrub but then purifies like a mask.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any Freeman masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment