Sunday, October 27, 2013

SheSpeaks Lancome DreamTone

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from SheSpeaks advising that I was selected to take part in a review of the Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector.  I was rather excited because I had been looking at the L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum for a few months.

The Lancome DreamTone is a serum designed to visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and uneven skin tone. The serum is available to suit 3-skintones – fair, medium and dark with each serum helping to combat skin issues for those particular skin tones.  According to trials run 74% saw glowing skin immediately, within 7-days 70% noticed a more even skin tone, within 4-weeks 69% noticed the appearance of dark spots was reduced and within 8-weeks 78% saw color imperfections reduced.

I am excited to give this a try and see what results I obtain.  I do have acne scarring and dark spots on my face from the sun thanks to acne medication I have been taking.  I’ll be sure to follow-up with a thorough review in a number of weeks.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any dark spot corrector?

No comments:

Post a Comment