One of my local dollar stores had a bunch of cosmetics on sale that were from Rite Aid (most had Rite Aid price stickers on them). I was there the day they were initially putting all the products out, but since I had to be quick and take off to pick up my boyfriend since I was late to pick him up. I wanted to head back to the store that afternoon, but was busy with a bunch of things and since the store closes earlier than other stores; I decided to go back the following day. When I walked in and headed to the bins I noticed they were considerably empty in comparison to the day before. All the mascaras and eyeliners were gone, almost all the foundations and powders were gone. Basically they had a few foundations, a ton of nail polish, a ton of lip glosses, some lipsticks and a few other beauty products here and there.
I admit I went a little grab crazy … but I mean for $1, why not buy stuff to try out?
Here are the products I was able to pick up:
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 325
- Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Beige
- NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Big is Beautiful
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Atomic Pink
- L.A. Girl 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish in Black Illusion
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Mocha
- Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Aquamarine
- Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Gold
- Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Tanzanite
- Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Topaz