Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dollar Store Beauty Haul Part 2!

One of my local dollar stores had a bunch of cosmetics on sale that were from Rite Aid (most had Rite Aid price stickers on them). I was there the day they were initially putting all the products out, but since I had to be quick and take off to pick up my boyfriend since I was late to pick him up. I wanted to head back to the store that afternoon, but was busy with a bunch of things and since the store closes earlier than other stores; I decided to go back the following day. When I walked in and headed to the bins I noticed they were considerably empty in comparison to the day before. All the mascaras and eyeliners were gone, almost all the foundations and powders were gone.  Basically they had a few foundations, a ton of nail polish, a ton of lip glosses, some lipsticks and a few other beauty products here and there.

I admit I went a little grab crazy … but I mean for $1, why not buy stuff to try out?

Here are the products I was able to pick up:
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 325
  • Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Beige
  • NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Big is Beautiful
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Atomic Pink
  • L.A. Girl 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish in Black Illusion
  • Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Mocha
  • Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Aquamarine
  • Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Gold
  • Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Tanzanite
  • Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Polish in Topaz

No comments:

Post a Comment