Monday, July 8, 2013

Maybelline Electro Baby Lips Haul



I was browsing through the blogs that I follow and stumbled upon a blog post by EmilyNoel83 featuring the new Maybelline Electro Baby Lips and it immediately sent me into motion.  I wasn’t even aware this new collection dropped but seeing the gorgeous pigmentation, I knew I needed to have them.  Emily only had purchased 3 shades so I looked up other blog posts to see swatches of all 6 shades available.  After online browsing for a few days, I decided I was going to stick with the 3 most pigmented shades and leave the other 3 behind even though they’re gorgeous in the packaging.

I do want to point out that these are placed right alongside the Baby Lips, not on a new display or anything.  I have only been able to spot them at Walmart locations – but Targets website states they are sold in stores, but my store did not carry them.

First of all the packaging is super adorable.  It’s a black casing with a clear cover which has bold neon print on the tube.  I like a sleek looking packaging and I have to admit, I like this packaging more than the original packaging for the baby lips.

The 3 shades I picked up are:

Pink Shock
Oh! Orange!
Strike a Rose

QUESTION:
Have you picked up any of the new Baby Lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment