Saturday, June 8, 2013

Haul: Head Massager

I should note I am a sucker for a scalp massage, ever since I was a kid.  When I was tired but couldn’t sleep, I’d ask my mom to rub my scalp and I’d literally fall asleep 5 minutes in.  It’s so relaxing to me.  Of course I do not get remotely the same result if I try to give myself a scalp massage.  These days my chances of getting a scalp massage are slim and far between.  Once in a blue moon I’ll ask my boyfriend and he’ll graciously massage my scalp and it has that same effect on me – I am utterly relaxed and out like a light in under 5 minutes.

So, at Target I spotted this Head Massager in the $1-3 section up front.  I instantly put it into my basket.  I figured for $3 I couldn’t go wrong and I’ve heard great things about these head/scalp massagers.  I realize they’re priced differently at all different stores – some folks can find them for a $1 at some dollar stores, whereas I’ve seen nicer ones for $5+ which kind of “fold shut” and don’t stay open.

Once back home, I opened the box, tried it out and all I can say is OH MY WORD – HEAVEN!  The head massager is stimulating and relaxing.  The prongs stimulate the scalp and really do send a slight tickle down my spine, but it’s definitely relaxing.  All I want to say is “ahhhhh”.  My boyfriend tried it and was in the same state of elation.  I don’t know how I lived without this little device for so long.  It’s fabulousness!

QUESTON:
Have you ever tried a head massager?

No comments:

Post a Comment