Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Target $5 Beauty Box


Almost 2-months ago the Target Style Facebook page was offering up a select number (I believe 20,000) of introductory $5 beauty boxes.  Since I’ve been a big fan of the free Target beauty bags that have come out containing samples I decided to hop on the band wagon and order myself a box.  All of us Target Beauty Bag lovers who signed up for a box went into it blindly not knowing what we’d be receiving – all that we knew is the box would be more than $5 (not including the cost of shipping – which the $5 did cover).

After waiting weeks that felt like forever, my box finally arrived!  I was quite excited to see what I received. After the highly anticipated unboxing, this is what I received:

-          L’Oreal Magic Perfecting BB Cream (sample pack)
-          La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
-          Fekkai Glossing Cream (deluxe sample size)
-          Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
-          Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
-          $3 off $15 Beauty Purchase coupon to be used at Target or Target.com

I am most excited about the razor and La Roche-Posay sample. I’m a huge fan of the Gillette Venus & Olay razors (they’re one of my all time favorites) and I hope to be able to get a good judge out product out of the La Roche-Posay sample.

QUESTION:
Did you sign up for a Target Beauty Box?



No comments:

Post a Comment