Thursday, June 27, 2013

I received my Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox!

I received my Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox!
I received an e-mail to complete a survey to see if I qualified for the box a couple months ago and a few weeks later received an e-mail advising that I was chosen to receive the Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster!  I was pumped because I haven’t received a Voxbox in a while.  I had seen voxbox unboxings on Instagram and on blogs but those were for other voxboxes not the Sunkissed.

Low and behold the mail man was REALLY nice to me the other day because not only did he deliver my voxbox, but he also delivered a number of items I ordered from Target (sadly, they’re not for me, BUT they are for my niece).

Here’s what I received in my Sunkissed Voxbox:

-          Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles
-          SinfulShine with Gel Tech in My Kryptonite
-          Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in light/medium
-          Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

1 comment:

  1. Cool box! Hope you enjoy!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete