Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shannon’s Discounted CVS Haul!







Last week I popped into CVS to get a drink with a free coupon I had, during that transaction I was given a 30% off your next transaction coupon. That of course got my wheels churning. I was e-mailed a $4 off your $20 purchase so I printed that out to combine the two coupons together for even better savings. So what did I do? Grabbed some of the nail polishes I’ve been wanting, figuring it was best to get them now while I had great discounts than to pay full price and/or not even get them at all. I also went in search of the clearance section and found this measly looking section in the back, but there was one Physician’s Formula quad that I decided to snag because the for the price and the matte shades it was too good to pass up. I ended up paying $12.13 and ended up getting a $5.00 reward back from the CVS Beauty Club!

Here’s what I picked up:
• Physicians Formula Matte Collection Eye Shadow Quad in Canyon Classics (3882)- On clearance for $1.84
• Wet n Wild Spoiled Nail Color – Shaken Snow Globe
Milani Nail Lacquer – Jewel FX – Hot Pink
• Milani Nail Lacquer– Sail Away
• Nicole by OPI – Kardashian Collection – Kendall on the Katwalk

So there you have it, my fabulously discounted CVS haul!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these items listed?
Do you combine coupons and CVS offers to get the best bang for your buck?

Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment