Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOTD & OOTD – Anniversary Look!




 
 

This is my face of the day AND my outfit of the day from Monday! It was my anniversary so my boyfriend spent the day together doing whatever that just happened to fall into place. Stress free and entertaining!

For makeup I went with something light with a neutral smoky eye. I grabbed my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette and used the left hand side, basically just following the shades in order of how they were listed. I really loved how this look came out.

Products I used:


Face:
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream
- Milani Minerals Compact Makeup
- Tarte Smooth Operator

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet n Wild – Comfort Zone palette (left hand side)
- Milani Easyliner for Eyes - Espresso
- Maybelline Lash Stilettos –Soft Black

Cheeks:
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Blush - Cherub

Lips:
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter – Pink Truffle
- Elf Hypershine Lip Gloss – Berry Cherry

It’s been SUPER chilly here as of late and since I knew the BF and I would be doing a lot of walking outside and spending the day with one another doing a number of things I wanted to be comfortable. I’m big on comfort, so I went with a pair of flare jeans and one of my flowy tops that I had picked up at Kohl’s. Typically I wear leggings with this top but since it was too chilly for leggings, I paired it with my jeans. Since its so low cut I wore one of my grey tank tops that I had picked up during a recently haul at Big Lots. For shoes I went with my black zipper front flats that I had picked up at K-Mart for a whopping $6 on the clearance shelf!

So there you have it my outfit of the day AND face of the day from Monday!

QUESTION:
Do you have and/or use any of the beauty items mentioned above?
Would you wear the outfit I chose to wear?

Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment