This is actually a little bit of an older haul which I’ve been slacking on posting. I popped into Walgreen’s one day because I needed some medication, plus they were having a buy one get one 50% off sale on Rimmel products. I typically find sales on Rimmel at the drugstore can be pretty few and far between. The Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers had dropped a few weeks prior and I wanted to get my hands on a few colors. I really blame my lusting for these lip lacquers on the number of blog posts and Instagram photos I saw raving about them. Paying full price for all the shades I wanted was ridiculous so I waited … and I’m glad I did because with the sale and $1 off manufacturer coupons I was able to score a pretty fabulous deal.
Also while there I spotted the red Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish I had been wanting. Since it was in this trio pack, I decided it was a great deal so I picked it up. Not like I need anymore nail polish – but they’re pretty!
Here’s what I picked up:
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Light Year
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Solstice
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Galaxy
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Comet
- Wet n Wild Megalast Trio ft. I Red a Good Book, a gorgeous red, black and silver glitter polish and a clear top coat
Have you picked up any of the Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers or any new Wet n Wild polishes?