Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Body Shop Nutriganics Haul



This is the product of an online sale and a $10 off $20 Groupon. I happen to be a huge The Body Shop fan and I am trying to steer towards more natural skincare products. I realize with my acne prone skin that can sometime be a little daunting but I’m trying to give it a go as much as I possible can.

Lately I’ve been concerned with reducing the signs of aging. I realize I’m in my late 20’s and this is one of the prime times to begin trying to combat the effects of aging on the skin. I’m trying to collectively battle two wars at the same time – acne and aging.  With that, this Nutriganics line caught my attention as I was browsing the website.  It sounded promising and the reviews on the website were pretty positive.  It also helped that the line was 40% off online which made for even bigger savings along with my $10 off.  I opted to get three products to give it a go.

Here’s what I picked up:

-          Nutriganics Smoothing Serum
-          Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream
-          Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream

QUESTION:
Have you tried the Nutriganics line?

No comments:

Post a Comment