Sunday, February 10, 2013

Received my L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

I was invited to take part in a review of the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream by SheSpeaks.  I opted into the program and received my BB Cream last week.  I was quite excited to try this because out of the drug store BB Creams out there (not including the Garnier) the L’Oreal is the one that many people rave about, particularly for those with combo/oily skin.  I requested the shade medium because typically when it comes to BB Creams medium is typically the proper shade for my skin tone.  The L’Oreal BB Cream is supposed to prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skintone. 

I am going to be using this and posting a full review with my thoughts on the product in the next week or two.  So keep an eye open for that!

QUESTION:
Have you tried the L’Oreal BB Cream?  If so, what were your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment