Thursday, February 20, 2014

$3.77 CVS NYX Haul!



I popped into a local CVS because I had a few coupons I wanted to use up before they expired. Initially upon browsing through the “new beauty” section in the store I was bummed. The particular store was pretty cleared out of new displays and the few that were there weren’t of interest to me. Rounding the corner to leave the store I spotted a fresh, brand new NYX display!

Reading Nouveau Cheap’s website I knew NYX displays were anticipated to begin popping up in my area, but more than likely around April/May. Low and behold this store was up in times so I went to town. I haven’t used any NYX products in the past but I’ve heard so many great things about the line that I grabbed the items that I’ve heard about and wanted to give a try.

I scored a fabulous deal because I had a number of coupons I stacked in this transaction. I had a 20% off from when I got my flu shot in-store, two $5 ECB’s and two separate $4 off CVS coupons.

This here is what I picked up:

-          NYX Roll On Shimmer – Almond
-          NYX Butter Gloss – Éclair
-          NYX Butter Gloss – Tiramisu
-          NYX Butter Gloss – Vanilla Cream Pie
-          NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment