Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lush haul!

This is actually a Lush haul from about a month ago. I’ve wanted to pick up a few things at Lush for a while but for one reason or another every time I went to the store they were either sold out, completely packed and all available associates were helping other shoppers, or oddly closed. Evidently fourth time is a charm because after going to the mall to return an item at a different store, I popped into Lush and thankfully the one item I initially went in for was in stock … and after talking to the sales associate I picked up a few other products, plus one I had heard rave reviews about on YouTube.

It’s understandable that Lush is on the pricier side. Their products are hand made, cruelty free, and are made from fresh ingredients and no harsh chemicals, additives, etc. Due to the price of things at Lush I don’t go in there often, but I do when my skin is in need of some extra TLC because I’ve found Lush products have come to my rescue on more than one occasion.

So what exactly did I pick up on this trip?

-          Mask of Magnaminty
-          Grease Lightning
-          Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask
-          Honey Trap Lip Balm


No comments:

Post a Comment