Tuesday, March 20, 2012

theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette Haul!






A couple weeks ago HauteLook was having another sale on theBalm products and the Nude ‘Tude palette was one of the palettes offered up in the sale! The last time HauteLook had the sale, I missed out on it because I realized items were on sale the day after and the Nude ‘Tude palette was already sold out. This time around, I was lucky enough to know about the sale in advance and even though I was at a doctor’s appointment, I was able to order the palette through the HauteLook mobile app! Hooray for technology!

The palette was on sale for $18 compared to the $36 it costs on theBalm’s website! GREAT savings! I didn’t mind paying the standard $4.95 to ship, which brought my out of pocket total up to $22.95.

Since I do not own UD’s Naked palette (I swear I’m the only one on the planet at this point) I wanted to get this as an equal substitute. Nude ‘Tude comes with 12 eye shadow shades which range from highlight colors to bold yet beautiful colors. The 12 shades provided are:

- Sassy
- Stubborn
- Selfish
- Sophisticated
- Sexy
- Serious
- Snobby
- Stand-offish
- Sultry
- Seductive
- Silly
- Sleek

QUESTIONS:

Do you own theBalm’s Nude ‘Tude palette?
What is your favorite theBalm product?
Have you ordered anything from HauteLook?

Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.

1 comment: