Saturday, March 3, 2012

Haul: Sinful Colors - Green Ocean

I FINALLY spotted Sinful Colors Green Ocean at Walgreen's the other day! My boyfriend wasn't feeling well, so I swung by Walgreen's to get him medication and on the way to the checkout the St. Patrick's Sinful Colors display was right near the check out. It was an odd spot to put nail polish and I thankfully was able to score the LAST polish on the display! I'm so glad to have been able to find it, I felt like a crazy person stalking random Walgreen's, walking inside, trying to find the 3 different displays (Pusher, St. Patty's and Cast Away).

Green Ocean is a flaky polish, which will truly shine when paired over a darker base. It reflects, green, blue, yellow and iridescent. Think Essie's Luxeffects Shine of the Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment