I purchased this product while at CVS during their 75% off clearance sale. The color was what immediately caught my eye. Prior to this I had not purchased any Sally Hansen nail colors – but I have to say I really do like them, although the shape of the wand, etc., is annoying to me. The polish I am reviewing I actually currently have my nails painted as (see my NOTD post here: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/new-years-eve-nail-day ). I have enjoyed this product and found it applies very well, dries semi-quick (it’s no where near instant) and wears very well as long as it has a top coat over it. Here are my pros and cons for the Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Colors:
· 1-2 coats and your polish is opaque
· Dries moderately quickly (polish will be smudge able by your fingertip if you touch it ~3 minutes after application but I found if you blow on your nails they dry almost instantly.
· Wears very well with a top coat
· Polish is very thick (a pro and a con)
· Polish is very thick. Ends (near cuticle) could be lifted if picked at due to thickness.
· Applicator brush is oddly shaped allowing excess polish to stay on the brush handle and then fall on your nail in large glops
· Applicator handle too wide to really scrape along the inside mouth of the bottle when removing – so you have to take it out and scrape it over the top of the bottle which could become very messy easily
· Not instant drying as the bottle states it does.
Overall I am pleased with this polish and will be looking into more color options in this line.
Have you used any of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry nail colors?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.