Sunday, July 8, 2012

BeFine Face Wash Blog Sale Haul



StephsBeauty (she has a blog as well as a youtube channel) posted a photo on Instagram of a basket of unused skincare items she wanted to put on her blog for sale. In the photo, I noticed she had the BeFine Exfoliating Cleanser which I had been looking up online the week prior, so I asked her the prices for the items and she let me know she had 3 BeFine products. I opted to go with the Gentle Cleanser and the Exfoliating Cleanser because those were the two that stood out to me the most. I figured I would try out the Gentle Cleanser with my Clara onic and the Exfoliating Cleanser I could use when my face just feels yucky and I want something to exfoliate it without taking out my exfoliating kit. I admit I saw Nikki Phillippi on YouTube talking about the exfoliating cleanser and how amazing it was and I wanted it right away. I tend to have the same acne/skin issues that she has and I’m prescribed some of the same topical prescription products she uses so if she finds success with them, I find myself wanting to sink my nails in and try it out myself.

The Gentle Cleanser is made with sugar mint, oats & rice. The box states: Cleanse, condition and protect your skin daily with naturally moisturizing emollients in Sugar. Oats & Rice feed vitamins to rejuvenate skin tone and fighting aging. A hint of fresh mint stimulates circulation refreshing your skin.

The Exfoliating Cleanser is made with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats. The box states: Deep cleansing to gently slough and mostiruze. Almond is naturally high in minerals and removes impurities. Brown Sugar & Oats calm and heal. This non-irritating light buffing cleanser clears away dull and damaged skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment