Tuesday, February 25, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign: Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup

I was super excited when I saw this BzzAgent campaign pop up in my inbox. Typically with BzzAgent I tend to get more food and household BzzCampaigns … so whenever I get a beauty product campaign, I jump for joy. Okay, so maybe not literally … but it IS exciting!

Around the time I was sent the invitation I had seen the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup displays popping up in my local pharmacies. Walgreen’s and CVS more specifically as those are the 2 pharmacies I tend to frequent the most. I truthfully didn’t give the display much attention since I have yet to use any Neutrogena foundation and they are one of the higher priced drug store foundations.

Initially finding swatches of the shades online was troublesome. So after going to a number of websites I went out on a whim and decided to go with the fresh beige shade. I had my fingers crossed that the shade would be correct because for anyone whose ever tried to order foundation online you know the struggle is real. Some companies have a really bad habit of showing product color squares which are SO far off from what the true color is that it’s like batting into the dark.  So far the color seems to be a pretty good match for my skin; at first it looks a tad light until it’s worked in.

I will be giving this a trial run and will be sharing my thoughts as I use it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment