Thursday, October 24, 2013

Klout Perk: EcoTools Brushes and False Lashes

I was awarded a pretty cool Klout perk a few weeks ago. I wasn’t sure what I was going to receive until I got my package delivered.  I have heard great things about EcoTools brushes and even their line of false lashes but I had never tried them out myself. From what I understand they have really fabulous brushes and I’m looking forward to adding these to my brush collection.  I haven’t ever used false lashes so I’m interested in seeing how these work. I had a pair of falsies in the past that had a huge band and were just … awful. So we’ll see how these EcoTools lashes are!

Here’s what I received:
  • EcoTools Lash & Brow Duo
  • EcoTools Full Eye Shadow
  • EcoTools Naturally Beautiful Lash System in Naturally Lush and Wispy & Flared

No comments:

Post a Comment