Saturday, August 4, 2012

Single item Walgreen's Haul

I popped into Walgreen's to pick up a brace for my arm at night (not pictured because, that's weird) and while there I decided I needed to pick up some moisturizer that had SPF in it.  I've gotten back to using my Retin-A which is making my face ultra sensitive to products I put on while washing my face and even after washing my face.  I found my Neutrogena sensitive skin actually broke me out and another sunscreen (which I cut with some moisturizer to help lessen the sting to my face) I had made me look like I rubbed my face in a grease-pit after literally 2 hours of it on my face.  Not attractive.  So I picked up this bottle of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin w/ SPF 15 in it. I hope it works well for me, leaves me non-greasy looking and does not irritate my face.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment