This is my haul from Target last week, perhaps even the week before? I can’t quite remember but I do remember I went to Target to get household items and ended up with over $100 worth of randomness in my cart. Yowzah! I always go down the back of the aisles because that’s where the clearance sections are usually set up in my local Targets. I tend to like to peek through what’s on clearance because sometimes Target drops their prices significantly for no apparent reason, so might as well get a good deal when the timings right, right? I got some pretty great deals on the pictured items because I had high value coupons for the shaving items and the deodorant. Got to love coupons!
Here’s what I picked up:
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Value Pack (Both were $3.40) which I believe was less than the price of one single bottle.
- Dove Deodorant – double pack
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Kit
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant pack
- Gillette Venus & Olay razor w/ mini shaving cream
- Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick – Atomic (this actually wasn’t ringing up so the girl just sold it to me for $2)
- Elf Shine Eraser sheets